Garnier Body Summerbody Moisturising Lotion Deep Sun-Kissed Look - Review

Fake tan.... nahhhhh 

Im not a fake tan type of girl, personally i just dont like the way it looks and prefer to be all natural. However, now the weather in England has got a lot better, i wanna get my legs out and wear some shorts :D but my legs are like pale, pale white. Sooooooo I invested in a gradual tanner which is in the form of a moisturizer!! :3  

I brought one by Garnier, i chose this one over other brands is because i use Garniers normal body moisturizer for every day and I really love it :DD it came to the price of £5.36 from Boots, which again i was really happy about :3

My mum told me about other brands which have done this type product and what she thought of them. She told me that they smell really bad and end up making the whole house smell >:( But wait... :O Garniers has extract of apricot to give it a summer fresh fragrance! The smell is lovely and defiantly smells summery. The moisturizer comes out in a normal white colour, and does not look like any fake tan is in it :) Once it is rubbed in it leaves you skin looking really nice and even has a little bit of shimmer in it which makes you skin glisten in the sun :3 
However... this is where the not so great part about this product comes in :( you put it on your legs (or anywhere on your body) rub it in and it looks nice. However, the next day or so your skin looks blotchy and not like you've got a tan! More like you've got a bad fake tan :( Now my mum told me that may be because i didn't rub it in well enough. 

So I gave it another go. This time really rubbing it in, so like 5 minutes on each leg just massaging into my legs. This i suppose did work but I still wasn't happy with the results. After a shower it just comes off again and doesn't stay on for long. Where as the bottle says that it gradually builds a natural-looking sun-kissed tan. Well if you dont have a shower then yeah, but you cant not shower or wash :( But if you want your legs to look nice for a night out I would suggest this as a moisturizer for that :)

I hope this review was helpful, and if you have tried this product out I would love to know your reaction and thoughts on this product in the comments :3 So have an awesome amazing day, until next time...

Emma
xxxxxxx

No comments