OOTD - Langston Harbor

So not not long ago me and ma college buddie Courtney went out to get some pictures for our uni portfolios and for an OOTD too! Well actually thinking about it we went out quite a while ago last year, feel so weird saying that! I took the pictures of Courtney and she took the pictures of me so thank you court!  So we went down to Langston harbour as it's so pretty there even in the winter, so with of further a due here's ma outfit....
So my cami top is from Next, the cropped fluffy cardigan is actually my mum's! I'm not sure where she got it and I'm to lazy to get up right now to ask her ;) my skirt is from newlook, so are my shoes! Lastly my tights are from Marks and Spencer and they are tights with fleece on the inside so the are super warm!
And my coat is from debenhams as is the brand  Red Herring and I love this coat so much omg!
This is Courtney's outfit and if you wanna see where see got her outfit from check out her OOTD and go follow her blog as she dose lots of OOTD posts and outfit inspiration boards to!! Check out courtneys blog here -wonderofdreams
This picture of Courtney I love as I made her stroke a horse and the horse scared her and omg her face bless her!  
So I hoped you liked this OOTD and I hoped you all had a lovely new year! Have an awesome amazing day....
Emma

Xxxxxxx

12 comments

  1. I love the plaid skirt! Especially paired with your red jacket!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the shirt was like £5.99 in New Look ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the new look skirt! goes amazing with the red jacket!

    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my red jacket I got it actually 4 years ago now! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the first outfit so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, dear!
    You have a really nice blog!!
    I follow you now via GFC. It will be nice if you follow my blog too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'll go follow you back now! x

      Delete
  5. cute outfit, I'm so in love with your skirt! I wish I had a friend that blogged ha it'd make outfit posts so much easier! would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue skirt is so gorgeous!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete