5 Ways To Get Radiant Skin This Summer!

For summer most people want to have nice radiant glowing skin to go with the sun. Now you can get this naturally if you have super nice skin but if not, here are some tips on how to achieve it, if your like me and that glow doesn't come natural to you! 

1. First and for most wear sunscreen! This should be at SPF 15 or higher, and you need to do this to avoid skin damage which can leave your skin look drab. The best way to do this if you want to wear makeup and not just sun cream, is to use a good moisturiser and then put a foundation on top which has SPF in!
2. You should exfoliate your skin regularly to remove your dead cells, which helps to leave your skin nice, fresh and healthy! However when exfoliating, don't do it too hard as it can damage the capillaries in your skin!
3. This one I know I defiantly don't do! ;) But you should do lots of exercise regularly. It helps to increase blood circulation which carries more nutrients to your skin and renews your skin cells! 
4. Apply your face moisturiser while your skin is still damp. This is so that your skin will lock in the moisture, you can also do this with your body too so you have nice skin all round! 
 
5. Lastly is a bad beauty habit which I do after a long day or night, and that is not taking my makeup off! I know its bad and I should but I get easily lazy ;) So before you go to sleep you should remove your makeup and the skin around your eye is a lot thinner than the rest of your face! Its very fragile so you need to be gentle to it. You should remove your eye makeup with a cotton pad and makeup remover. Press gently on your eye, this being up to ten seconds and wipe away. This will keep your eye area from getting sore or irritated and will make your eyes look fresh and awake in the morning!
So I hope this little post gave you some good tips on how to keep your skin looking nice this summer and if you have any other tips I haven't said I would love to know what you do! I hope you all are having a great summer and until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma 
xxxxxxxx

1 comment

  1. thanks for these helpful tips!! i should definitely work out more too:)
    everytime i don't take my make-up off or go to bed reaaaly late it immediately shows through my skin!!

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete