The Best Friend Challenge!

So this post is only going to be a little short one telling you about my latest video, which featured my best friend Harry! So we decided to film a video together and I thought that the regular tags were a bit boring for us so I decided to mix things up a bit and add cream! ;) We had many stages to this challenge to see who was the best overall, this being questions about each other, chubby bunny challenge, rock paper scissors and a arm wrestle! When someone got a question wrong or lost a challenge they got a cream pie in their face ;)

So if you want to see the video and see who won then watch the video below!

If you watched the video I hope you enjoyed! Also when I was editing I paused on some pretty funny faces so here are a few of my favourites from the video...
So if you watched the video let me know down below what part did you like or find the funniest! and until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxxxxx

No comments