The Liebster Award

Heyy everyone, so if you haven't seen there has been loads of liebster awards going round and actually three people have nominated me to do it :D Which first of all I am thankful for ^_^ So imma start with the first one I was nominated for which was from Abbie, so thank you very much :3 Check out her blog here - http://oodlesofabbie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html
Rules

1. You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator has given you,

2. Then nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post,
3. Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer,
4. Finally, inform the nominees so they can do their responses.


Abbie Asked Me...
1. If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Mascara, I can't go a day without wearing any. For me I feel like it makes me look more awake and girly with nice full lashes :D 
2. What person would you want to meet if you had the chance?
Alex Gaskarth :3 for those of you who don't know he is the lead singer in my all time favorite band, All Time Low ^_^ And he is just such a beautiful man ;) 
3. If you could star in any TV show what would it be and what would your role be?
Pretty Little Lairs, by far :D I love that show millions, and for the role I think I would want to be apart of the A team most!
4. If you could create your own makeup line what would it be called and what would the products be?
Emma May because it is easy and simple, and if i get married I wont need to change the name of the line. Cause eyeshadow is my favorite makeup product I think I would focus more on that :) but it would be nice to do a wide variety^_^ 
5. Where in the world would be your dream place to live?
It would be Paris, a cute apartment which over looks the Eiffel Tower would be perfect :3
6. What would you do with a million pounds?
First I would use the money to go to University and then after uni I would start my own fashion line in London :D

7. What would be your dream job?

A Fashion Designer :3 this is something I have aspired to become since I was ten years old :D
8. What is the best foundation you have ever tried?
MUA's matte perfect foundation, I don't wear foundation that often so I didn't want to spend a lot of money for one, and I found this to be amazing!! I have been through so many bottles as well :P
9. If only 1 thing could be on your bucket list what would it be?
To have a happy family :3 So from having a happy marriage. to having children and watching them grow and achieve their dreams. 
10. Describe your style in one word.
Ooooh one word hmmm... Personality, I think that my style shows my personality which is fun, bright and different ^_^
My 7 nominees 

Pink Ink
Trainers and Tiaras
Pink and Petals
All About Alt
Laura Thinks About
Rosy Blossom
Jordan The Geek Vlogger

I know there's meant to be 10 but shhh... dont tell anyone ;) 

My Questions For My Nominees...

1. Do you want to change anything in the world, if so what would it be??? 
2. Do you have any guilty pleasures, what are they??
3. What are your plans for your next birthday? :D
4. Whats one thing you wish you had right now???
5. Why did you start blogging??
6. What had been the best day of your life so far??
7. Is there anything you would change about yourself???
8. Whats one song that describes you as a person??
9. Whos your favorite band or singer???
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time, and will you still be blogging?? ^_^


So I hope you enjoyed today's blog and if I have nominated you to do the blog have fun :D eheh until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxxxx

8 comments

  1. Thanks lovely!! I will do this again:)
    Penny Rose
    pinkandpetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I will have the post up soon :-)

    rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay ^_^ cant wait to see it :3

      Emma
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you, I've already done it but I will add your questions on to the end of my post :) xxx

    trainersandtiaras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou, i'll do a post soon xx
    http://pinkinkk.blogspot.co.uk/
    kirstyn xx

    ReplyDelete