Where Have I Been... ITALY!! and Whats In My Travel Makeup Bag!!

So I have been away for a whole two weeks :O what da hell!! But I have been on holiday to the lovely Italy :3 I went to Lake Garda which was beyond beautiful, and the resort I stayed in was called Malcesine ^_^ I went there for my cousin Vicki's wedding to her fiance Antony, and let me just say the wedding was beautiful it was a perfect day! Even tho It did thunder storm at the end of the evening, but by then everyone was too drunk to care ;)

here are a few pics for yal :3
The Lake ^_^
The Castle :3
Since I went away I thought i'll do a whats in my travel makeup bag ^_^ so if you are interested, please check out my youtube channel :3



I hope you enjoyed the video my next one should be up soon hopefully ^_^ and until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxx

2 comments

  1. Italy looks beautiful! You're so lucky. :) Loved the video.
    New follower xo

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheh thank you ^_^ followed back ^_^ Emma xxxx

      Delete