FOTD #1 Seeing Family!

 Today I'm doing a post which is a bit different and I haven't done before and that is my face of the day! So today I was going to see my family and I really like this look because the eyeshadow is not to dramatic but you still have a pop of a berry colour in the crease :3

So your most probably are wondering what products I have used on ma face well let me show you ;)

I get too carried away when I have a camera ;) If you would like to see a tutorial on how I done my makeup let me know cause I would love to do one for you ^_^ oh and excuse the messy background!
Products I used were...
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Primer
- Urban Decays Ammo Palette - polyester bride, grifter, last call, oil slick
- L'Oreal Super Lin, Felt Liner
L'Oreal Extra Volume Colagene Mascara
- MUA Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Collection Pressed Powder
- MUA Cream Blush
- MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss


So I hoped you liked ^_^ If you wanna see more let me know and I shall! Until next time have an awesome amazing day...

Emma 
xxxxxxx

4 comments

  1. very nice make up , i love urban eye palettes :)
    following you hun !
    Melissa
    www.theinkedblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and they are my favorites! and thank you again ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. Is that your natural hair color?it's gorgeous xx


    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess it is! I've never dyed it or got highlights or anything, I love it too much ^_^ xxx

      Delete