OOTD - College Antics!

So today at college me and my friend Chloe (who also has a blog at fashionablycoy ;) went out in our photography lesson to take some pictures! This was because at the moment in class we are looking at street style fashion photography, and we have to have our own examples in our sketch book. So these were some of the pictures Chloe took of me! This is my first outfit of the day post, and I wasn't planning on doing one today so my hairs a little messy from the wind so I apologise ;) But I really liked the pictures Chloe took, and my friend Courtney helped me pick out the pictures for this post, so I'm doing it! She also as a blog at wonderofdreams so if you like OOTD's check her out! ^_^




So my outfit is...
Black Cami - Next
Tube Skirt - New Look
Denim Jacket - Next
Canvas Shoes - Newlook!

You can see I totally vary the shops I shop at ;)  


Cause me and Chloe are so cool we had to take some funny pictures and these were the ones Courtney picked, so here they are!

I am at one with nature!
Courtney really liked this picture so she made me do this one, I didn't realise the picture was being taken aha
So imma leave you guys with my messy hair and dat sassy face ohhh ;) ehe so let me know if you want me to do more OOTD's in the near future, I hope you are all having a wonderful evening and until next time have and awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxxxxxx

8 comments

  1. That skirt is really pretty !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! Plus you're gorgeous;3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You look fantastic!! I love all of the silly pictures you've included, too! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma we really need to do some more ootd's because i had so much fun doing it!! And I love all pf the pictures you look so pretty! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit!! :)
    lets follow each other? :) http://lookbeyondbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to get together and do this okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your so pretty :) and I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous with that outfit! Blogging and studying at the same time will surely add your interest to enjoy more of your years in college. That’s good, and you shouldn't stress yourself too much. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at your funny pictures, though I must say that you’re still very pretty in every angle. I will wait for your next OOTD post, Emma. All the best to you!

    Valerie Casey @ College Funding Freedom

    ReplyDelete