Money Is No Object Wishlist - Fashion and Beauty!!

I think we all know that if we had unlimited money we would by everything, I know I would! But is that ever likely to happen!? If it did or I won some money on the lottery there are some items I would go and purchase straight away. So I have chosen my most wanted beauty and fashion picks which I would buy if I had lots of money!
Money Is No Object Wishlist - Beauty



Smashbox matte eyeshadow
nordstrom.com

Lancôme lancome eye makeup
lancome-usa.com

Too faced cosmetic
beauty.com

Benefit cream eyeshadow
bloomingdales.com

Chanel foundation
$53 - debenhams.com


Tom Ford lipstick
bloomingdales.com
Money Is No Object Wishlisht - Fashion



Wildfox Couture long sleeve top
$170 - headtotoeclothing.com

Motel crop top
revolveclothing.com




Topshop shoes
topshop.com


Floral necklace
baublebar.com

Wildfox Couture sunglasses
wildfoxcouture.com




If money was no object I think that life would be so much easier, don't you think?? Let me know below of some of the things you would buy if money wasn't a problem! And I hope you have an awesome amazing day...

Emma
xxxxxxxxx

2 comments

  1. Love this post, if only money were no object! Love your fashion edit, those Topshop heels are to die for!
    Glad I stumbled across your blog, I've hopped on board and look forward to reading your future posts!
    Alex from allurescent xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for reading :3 Also thank you for following me! I followed you back ^_^ xx

      Delete